Build your Career at Cooper Equipment Rentals
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Rental Coordinator at our Stayner branch.
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Safety-minded organization
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
- Opportunities for growth
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all telephone enquiries from customers / sales and process all rental requests; escalate and communicate professionally & effectively.
- Maintain and document on site inventories and communicate findings to all staff daily; strong commitment to inventory control required.
- Process new rental contracts daily as per standard operating procedures.
- Single point of contact for cycle billing, contract filing, equipment exchanges, weekly open order contract report reconciliation etc.
- Coordinate with the service department on all rental equipment and service/repair issues to the rental fleet.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the customer service/retail industry, preferably in the rental industry.
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent; post-secondary diploma is an asset.
- Self-starter, very customer service oriented and works well in a team environment.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Comfortable with computers; knowledge of Systematic is an asset.
Please note, to be considered for this position applicants should currently be residing in Canada and legally entitled to work.
Who We Are:
Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to over 55 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team. And we’re growing!
Reference ID: C19