Build your Career at Cooper Equipment Rentals
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Part-time Small Engine Mechanic at our Kingston branch.
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Safety-minded organization
- Stable, year-round employment with overtime available
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
- Documenting all service and repair information
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work
- Mechanical work experience on diesel construction equipment is an asset
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- A valid driver’s license and driver’s abstract in good standing
- A willingness to work overtime and weekends (when required)
- Minimum of one year of related experience
Please note, to be considered for this position applicants should currently be residing in Canada and legally entitled to work.
Who We Are:
Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to over 55 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team. And growing!