Build your Career at Cooper Equipment Rentals
We are looking for an action-oriented, well-spoken individual to work alongside our Sales and Marketing Teams as a Sales & Marketing Support Specialist.
The Sales & Marketing Support Specialist will be responsible for executing phone and web-based sales campaigns/initiatives, developing new leads, communicating with customers to understand their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process through exceptional communication with the various Cooper Teams.
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary plus performance-based incentive plan
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Safety-minded organization
- Stable, year-round employment with overtime available
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
- Opportunities for growth
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls/contact to customers and prospects, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions, sending additional information through email as required and following-up to ensure the customers’ needs are addressed.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current customers and prospects.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed on competing products and services.
- Promoting and recommending ancillary products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Outlook).
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position considered an asset.
- Previous experience in CRM software such as Dynamics 365 and online chat technologies considered an asset.
- First-class communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent phone and cold-calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Outstanding follow-through and organizational skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability and drive to achieve targets.
Please note, to be considered for this position applicants should currently be residing in Canada and legally entitled to work.
Who We Are: Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to over 55 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team. And we’re growing!
Director of Marketing and Senior Vice President