Build your Career at Cooper Equipment Rentals
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Mechanic at our Kitchener branch.
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Tools Allowance
- Boots Allowance + Safety wears
- Safety-minded organization
- Stable, year-round employment with overtime available
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
- Performing preventive maintenance and generating work orders (as required)
- Documenting all service and repair information
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work
- Experience working on earthmoving as well as aerial equipment such as Telehandlers, Boom lifts, Scissor lifts, Air compressor
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of one year of related experience
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Willingness to work overtime and occasional weekends (when required)
Please note, to be considered for this position applicants should currently be residing in Canada and legally entitled to work.
Who We Are:
Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to over 55 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team. And we’re growing!