Build your Career at Cooper Equipment Rentals
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Yard Coordinator at the Heavy Division – Gormley location.
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Safety-minded organization
- Stable, year-round employment with overtime available
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
- Opportunities for growth
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wash/Clean equipment.
- Organize equipment in the yard.
- Maintain clean physical facilities.
- Help loading and unloading equipment.
- Check equipment for damage upon return, report damage and fill out service tags for all returned equipment.
- Always willing to offer a helping hand with your co-workers.
- Deliver small equipment and tools.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Forklift License.
- Self-starter, very customer-service oriented and works well in a team environment.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Comfortable with computers.
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 lbs.
Please note, to be considered for this position applicants should currently be residing in Canada and legally entitled to work.
Who We Are:
Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to over 55 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team. And we’re growing!