Build your Career at Cooper Equipment Rentals!
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Diesel Mechanic at our Bolton branch.
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Safety-minded organization
- Stable, year-round employment with overtime available
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
- Opportunities for growth
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot equipment problems in the shop
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Perform preventive maintenance, generate work orders as required
- Document all service and repair information
- Order parts, receive parts and open/close purchase orders as required
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other maintenance work
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Licensed mechanic preferred with a minimum of three years’ experience; experience in the equipment rental industry is a definite asset
- Experience in servicing Backhoes, Dozers, Rollers, Excavators and Wheel Loaders.
- Good organization skills, able to work independently, and very customer oriented
- Must have your own tools
- Willing to work overtime and weekends when required
Please note, to be considered for this position applicants should currently be residing in Canada and legally entitled to work.
Who We Are:
Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to over 55 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team. And growing!