We are looking for a motivated person to work as a Yard Coordinator at our Stouffville Trench Safety branch and grow with the company! We offer a very competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Wash/Clean equipment
- Organize equipment in the yard
- Maintain clean physical facilities
- Check fluid levels and test operations of equipment before loading
- Help loading and unloading equipment
- Check equipment for damage upon return, report damage and fill out service tags for all returned equipment
- Assist mechanics with basic mechanical task such as oil change, etc.
- Deliver small equipment and tools
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter, very customer-service oriented and works well in a team environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Comfortable with computers
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Growing company!
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training and learning environment!