Cooper Equipment Rentals was started in 1972 and has built a reputation in the Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and now The Maritimes markets for excellent customer service. We listen to what our customers are saying to us, and we work together safely to address their needs. Every member of our team is treated with dignity and respect. We are honest with each other, and we are sensitive to each other’s needs and opinions. Our customers appreciate being told the truth, even when we have to tell them something we know they do not want to hear. We are sympathetic when customers have a problem, and are always ready with options for them.
Discerning customers count on Cooper Equipment Rentals for smarter equipment solutions. Working together as one professional team, we bring energy and fresh thinking to our customer’s everyday needs. We are honest, fun-loving people with a passion for the business. *We put employees first!*
We are looking for a very motivated and strong customer oriented person to work as Road Technician at our Rexdale branch.
- Preventive maintenance on equipment on customer’s site.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems on customers’ site.
- Document all service and repair information.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other maintenance work.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures on customer’s site.
- Experienced and competent in servicing a wide range of heavy duty rental equipment.
- Able to work independently.
- Good organization skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must have your own tools.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends (when required).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent