We are looking for a motivated and very customer oriented Rental Coordinator to work at our Rexdale Branch to fulfill our customers’ requirements and grow with the company! We offer a competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Answer all telephone inquiries from Customers / Sales and process all Rental Requests; escalate and communicate professionally & effectively.
• Maintain and document on site inventories and communicate findings to all staff daily; strong commitment to inventory control required.
• Process new Rental Contracts daily as per standard operating procedures.
• Single point of contact for cycle billing, contract filing, equipment exchanges, weekly open order contract report reconciliation etc.
• Coordinate with the Service Department on all rental equipment and service/repair issues to the Rental Fleet.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum of two years’ experience in the customer service/retail industry/construction, preferably in the rental industry.
• Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent; post-secondary diploma is an asset.
• Self-starter, very customer service oriented and works well in a team environment.
• Thrives in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
• Expanding company with lots of growth opportunities!
• Very good benefits!
• Group RRSP matching!
• Continuous training, education and learning environment!