Cooper Pump Solutions is committed to providing comprehensive service and turnkey solutions for any water or pumping project.
Reliable, safe and always on time—that’s what sets all of our Cooper Companies apart from the competition: from Cooper Pump Solutions to Cooper Equipment Rentals to Cooper Trench Safety. You’ll always get personalized customer service from your friends at Cooper, who know just what you need and call you by name.
We are looking for a highly motivated and very customer-oriented person to join our Cooper Pump Solutions team as DZ Driver at our Maple location.
- Load and unload equipment; secure loaded equipment per company procedure and
- inspect in transit if necessary.
- Deliver and pick-up equipment.
- Maintain accurate delivery and pickup records.
- Secure customer signature on contract, if not already signed.
- Inform supervisor of difficulties with deliveries or pickups.
- Inform management of new sales opportunities and job sites.
- Double check delivered items to make sure customers receive exactly what they
- Notify Rental Coordinator or branch if behind schedule, so customers may be
- Instruct customers on equipment operation safely.
- If equipment is missing or broken upon pick up, fill out the appropriate forms and get
- customer’s signature. Submit these forms to Dispatch, along with pick up sheets. Tag
- and move broken equipment to repair area.
- Perform vehicle inspections daily, as well as checking gas, oil and other fluid levels.
- Work closely with yard staff to ensure correct units are loaded and yard is organized.
- Valid DZ driver’s license and driver’s abstract in good standing.
- Familiar with local roads.
- Experience moving heavy oversize loads is an asset.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional and courteous.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent