We are very excited to announce that we are opening a New Branch in Barrie! We are seeking a discerning individual with at least 3 years of progressive equipment rental experience to lead our team at our New Barrie Branch. If you want to have a direct impact on Cooper’s success, please apply! We offer a very competitive compensation package with a company vehicle, bonus, Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
- Develop plans to hire a new team to help start up the new Branch
- Focus on keeping fleet rental ready through establishing efficient and effective shop flow.
- Supervise mechanics to ensure priorities are being set and preventative maintenance schedule is being followed.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop branch employees.
- Make recommendations to management regarding rental fleet inventory.
- Follow, enforce and champion company safety policies at the branch level.
- Strong understanding of all company operating policies and procedures.
- Foster The Cooper Difference in the culture of the branch’s operations.
- Work closely with all levels of the organization to ensure a team-based approach to problem solving.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in the equipment rental /construction industry.
- Excellent sales and customer relations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word).
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Post-secondary education an asset.
- Expanding company with lots of growth opportunities!
- Fun environment!
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training, education and learning environment!