We are growing and looking to expand our customer base in the Vancouver area. Looking for a motivated, positive and very customer oriented Sales Representative to join the Cooper family! Competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to increase revenues with existing and with prospecting customers.
- Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization; Build and strengthen those relationships.
- Analyze customer needs and requirements, and present customers with equipment rental solutions.
- Actively participate in various marketing/sales events to increase company visibility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent; post-secondary diploma an asset.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in the construction/equipment rental industry
- Strong drive for results and customer focus.
- Very customer oriented.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong prospecting and needs analysis skills.
- Solid team player and self-starter.
- Valid driver’s license
- Expanding company with lots of growth opportunities!
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training, education and learning environment!