Looking for a motivated, positive and very customer oriented Sr Account Manager to work in the Ottawa region and grow with the company! Competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to increase revenues with existing and with prospecting customers.
- Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization; Build and strengthen those relationships.
- Analyze customer needs and requirements, and present customers with equipment rental solutions.
- Actively participate in various marketing/sales events to increase company visibility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent; post-secondary diploma an asset.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in the construction/equipment rental industry.
- Bilingual in French & English
- Strong drive for results and customer focus.
- Very customer oriented.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong prospecting and needs analysis skills.
- Solid team player and self-starter.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Expanding company with lots of growth opportunities!
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training, education and learning environment!