Cooper Equipment Rentals was started in 1972 and has built a reputation in the Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and now The Maritimes markets for excellent customer service. We listen to what our customers are saying to us, and we work together safely to address their needs. Every member of our team is treated with dignity and respect. We are honest with each other, and we are sensitive to each other’s needs and opinions. Our customers appreciate being told the truth, even when we have to tell them something we know they do not want to hear. We are sympathetic when customers have a problem, and are always ready with options for them.
Discerning customers count on Cooper Equipment Rentals for smarter equipment solutions. Working together as one professional team, we bring energy and fresh thinking to our customer’s everyday needs. We are honest, fun-loving people with a passion for the business. *We put employees first!*
We are looking for a motivated and very customer oriented person to work as an Equipment Rental Coordinator at our Ottawa Downtown branch to fulfill our customers’ requirements and grow with the company! We offer competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits paid by the company!
- Answer all telephone enquiries from Customers / Sales and process all Rental Requests; escalate and communicate professionally & effectively.
- Maintain and document on site inventories and communicate findings to all staff daily; strong commitment to inventory control required.
- Process new Rental Contracts daily as per standard operating procedures.
- Single point of contact for daily cycle billing, contract filing, equipment exchanges, pick up ticket creation, invoicing rental returns, merchandise purchasing and sourcing (ECT), weekly open order contract report reconciliation etc.
- Coordinate with the Service Department on all rental equipment and service/repair issues to the Rental Fleet.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the customer service/retail industry, preferably in the rental industry.
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent; post-secondary diploma is an asset.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional and courteous.
- Self-starter and works well in a team environment.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Comfortable with computers; knowledge of Systematic is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent