We are looking for a motivated and very customer oriented Rental Representative to work at our North Bay branch to fulfill our customers’ requirements and grow with the company! Competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
- Responsible for prospecting new customers on jobsites and offices to drive rental revenues.
- Follow-up leads generated from various sources.
- Analyze customer needs and requirements, and present customers with equipment rental solutions.
- Effectively manage and develop multiple relationships.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent; post-secondary diploma an asset.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in the construction/equipment rental industry.
- Strong drive for results and customer focus.
- Very customer oriented.
- Strong prospecting and needs analysis skills.
- Solid team player and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Expanding company with lots of growth opportunities!
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training, education and learning environment!