Looking for a motivated and very customer-oriented Sales Manager to lead our Branch Rental Representatives in the Ottawa/Quebec area. Competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead the team of Branch Rental Representatives in the Ottawa/Quebec area.
- Achieve rental revenue and profit objectives.
- Track sales performance against plan. Conduct regular sales meetings.
- Initiate sales campaigns such as winter revenue programs, sales blitzes and contests.
- Responsible for rental rate management. Strive to continuously improve rate realization.
- Maintain close communications with branch operations personnel. Work cooperatively to ensure we are meeting customer expectations.
- Support the credit department in their collection efforts.
- Work with Fleet Management in pursuit of equipment sales opportunities.
- Report monthly on key sales activities and outcomes against plan.
- Develop sales strategies for key market segments.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years construction equipment rental industry experience or equivalent, preferably in the Ottawa/Quebec market.
- Minimum 5 years Sales Management experience.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Strong time management, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Broad knowledge of construction equipment.
- Business undergraduate degree preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite specifically Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Available to travel regularly throughout the region; This is primarily a field driven position.
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Company Vehicle
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training, education and learning environment!