Cooper Equipment Rentals was started in 1972 and has built a reputation in the Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and now The Maritimes markets for excellent customer service. We listen to what our customers are saying to us, and we work together safely to address their needs. Every member of our team is treated with dignity and respect. We are honest with each other, and we are sensitive to each other’s needs and opinions. Our customers appreciate being told the truth, even when we have to tell them something we know they do not want to hear. We are sympathetic when customers have a problem, and are always ready with options for them.
Discerning customers count on Cooper Equipment Rentals for smarter equipment solutions. Working together as one professional team, we bring energy and fresh thinking to our customer’s everyday needs. We are honest, fun-loving people with a passion for the business. *We put employees first!*
We’re looking for a motivated and very customer oriented Licensed Journeyperson Heavy Duty Mechanic at our Lethbridge Branch.
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
- Check incoming equipment for damages and performance
- Performing preventive maintenance and generating work orders (as required)
- Documenting all service and repair information
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work
- Experience working on Telehandlers, Boom lifts, Scissor lifts, Air compressor, small gas equipment.
- Other related duties as required
- Licensed Journeyperson Mechanic
- Minimum of two to three years of related experience
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends (when required)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and change tasks instantaneously
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent