We’re looking for a motivated and very customer oriented mechanic to work at our Kitchener Branch on construction equipment such as air tools equipment, 2 strokes and 4 strokes engine, pumps, generators, diesel engine, etc. Competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment in the shop.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
- Performing preventive maintenance and generating work orders (as required)
- Documenting all service and repair information
- Ordering parts, receiving parts, and opening/closing purchase orders (as required)
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work
Qualifications and Skills
To qualify, you will be a Small Engine Mechanic or an equivalence with a minimum of three years of related experience. Experience in the equipment rental industry is a definite asset.
You will also possess:
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- A valid Class G driver’s license and driver’s abstract in good standing
- Availability to be on-call when need be
- A willingness to work overtime and weekends (when required)
Above all, you must be customer oriented and have a strong mechanical aptitude with the willingness to perform a wide range of repair and maintenance tasks. You must also have your own tools.
- Fun environment!
- Growing company!
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training and learning environment!