Cooper Equipment Rentals was started in 1972 and has built a reputation in the Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and Maritimes markets for excellent customer service. We listen to what our customers are saying to us, and we work together safely to address their needs. Every member of our team is treated with dignity and respect. We are honest with each other, and we are sensitive to each other’s needs and opinions. Our customers appreciate being told the truth, even when we have to tell them something we know they do not want to hear. We are sympathetic when customers have a problem, and are always ready with options for them.
Discerning customers count on Cooper Equipment Rentals for smarter equipment solutions. Working together as one professional team, we bring energy and fresh thinking to our customer’s everyday needs. We are honest, fun-loving people with a passion for the business.
Looking for a motivated and very customer oriented mechanic to work at our Kitchener Branch on construction equipment such as air tools equipment, 2 strokes and 4 strokes engine, pumps, generators, diesel engine, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment in the shop.
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
- Performing preventive maintenance and generating work orders (as required)
- Documenting all service and repair information
- Ordering parts, receiving parts, and opening/closing purchase orders (as required)
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work
- Experience working on Telehandlers, Boom lifts, Scissor lifts, Air compressor, small gas equipment.
Qualifications and Skills:
Experience in the equipment rental industry is required.
You will also possess:
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- A valid driver’s license and driver’s abstract in good standing
- Availability to be on-call when needed
- A willingness to work overtime and weekends (when required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent