Cooper Equipment Rentals was started in 1972 and has built a reputation in the Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and now The Maritimes markets for excellent customer service. We listen to what our customers are saying to us, and we work together safely to address their needs. Every member of our team is treated with dignity and respect. We are honest with each other, and we are sensitive to each other’s needs and opinions. Our customers appreciate being told the truth, even when we have to tell them something we know they do not want to hear. We are sympathetic when customers have a problem, and are always ready with options for them.
Discerning customers count on Cooper Equipment Rentals for smarter equipment solutions. Working together as one professional team, we bring energy and fresh thinking to our customer’s everyday needs. We are honest, fun-loving people with a passion for the business. *We put employees first!*
We are looking for a motivated person to work as a Yard Worker at our Calgary – West Branch.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Wash/Clean equipment
- Organize equipment in the yard
- Maintain clean physical facilities
- Help loading and unloading equipment
- Check equipment for damage upon return, report damage and fill out service tags for all returned equipment
- Always willing to offer a helping hand with your co-workers
- Deliver small equipment and tools
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Self-starter, very customer-service oriented and works well in a team environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Comfortable with computers
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Wants to grow with the company!
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Immediate Hire.