We are looking for a motivated and very customer oriented Territory Sales Representative to work in the Downtown Calgary area to fulfill our customers’ requirements and grow with the company! We offer a very competitive compensation package with company vehicle, commissions, bonus, Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for prospecting new customers on jobsites and offices to drive rental revenues.
- Follow-up leads generated from various sources.
- Analyze customer needs and requirements, and present customers with equipment rental solutions.
- Effectively manage and develop multiple relationships.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent; post-secondary diploma an asset.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in the construction/equipment rental industry.
- Strong drive for results and customer focus.
- Strong prospecting and needs analysis skills.
- Solid team player and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Expanding company with lots of growth opportunities!
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training, education and learning environment!