Looking for a motivated Small Engine Mechanic to work at our Burlington Branch on construction equipment such as air tools, 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines, pumps, generators, diesel engines, etc. Competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment in the shop.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
• Performing preventive maintenance and generating work orders (as required)
• Documenting all service and repair information
• Ordering parts, receiving parts, and opening/closing purchase orders (as required)
• Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work
Qualifications and Skills:
To qualify, you will be a Small Engine Mechanic or an equivalence with a minimum of two years of related experience. Experience in the equipment rental industry is a definite asset.
You will also possess:
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently
• A valid Class 5 driver’s license and driver’s abstract in good standing
• Availability to be on-call when needed
• A willingness to work overtime and weekends (when required)
Above all, you must be customer oriented and have a strong mechanical aptitude with the willingness to perform a wide range of repair and maintenance tasks.
• Fun environment!
• Growing company!
• Very good benefits!
• Group RRSP matching!
• Continuous training and learning environment!