We are looking for a motivated and very customer oriented Rental Coordinator to work at our Bracebridge Branch to fulfill our customers’ requirements and grow with the company! We offer competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits paid 100% by the company!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer all telephone inquiries from Customers / Sales and process all Rental Requests; escalate and communicate professionally & effectively.
- Maintain and document on site inventories and communicate findings to all staff daily; strong commitment to inventory control required.
- Process new Rental Contracts daily as per standard operating procedures.
- Single point of contact for cycle billing, contract filing, equipment exchanges, weekly open order contract report reconciliation etc.
- Coordinate with the Service Department on all rental equipment and service/repair issues to the Rental Fleet.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in rental equipment;
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent; post-secondary diploma is an asset;
- Self-starter, very customer service oriented and works well in a team environment;
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.