We are looking for a motivated person to work as a Labourer at our Aerial Branch (115 Manville Rd Toronto). We offer a very competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Wash/Clean equipment
• Organize equipment in the yard
• Maintain clean physical facilities
• Check fluid levels and test operations of equipment before loading
• Help loading and unloading equipment
• Check equipment for damage upon return, report damage and fill out service tags for all returned equipment
• Assist mechanics with basic mechanical task such as oil change, etc.
• Deliver small equipment and tools
Qualifications and Skills:
• G Driver’s License
• Self-starter, very customer-service oriented and works well in a team environment
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
• Comfortable with computers
• Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 lbs.
• Mechanically inclined
• Growing company!
• Very good benefits!
• Group RRSP matching!
• Continuous training and learning environment!