Cooper Equipment Rentals was started in 1972 and has built a reputation in the Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and Maritimes markets for excellent customer service. We listen to what our customers are saying to us, and we work together safely to address their needs. Every member of our team is treated with dignity and respect. We are honest with each other, and we are sensitive to each other’s needs and opinions. Our customers appreciate being told the truth, even when we have to tell them something we know they do not want to hear. We are sympathetic when customers have a problem, and are always ready with options for them.
Discerning customers count on Cooper Equipment Rentals for smarter equipment solutions. Working together as one professional team, we bring energy and fresh thinking to our customer’s everyday needs. We are honest, fun-loving people with a passion for the business.
We are looking for a motivated person to work as a Shop Mechanic at our Scarborough Aerial Division Branch.
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Performing preventive maintenance and generating work orders (as required).
- Documenting all service and repair information.
- Ordering parts, receiving parts, and opening/closing purchase orders (as required).
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work.
- Mainly working on aerial equipment
- Experience in servicing aerial type equipment such as scissor lift, boom lift, reach forklift, etc.
- Able to work independently.
- Good organization skills.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Must have your own tools.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends (when required).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent